Monday, July 18, 2011

Total Fuckin' Noob (is that how you spell that? I dunno...Whatever. You're the dumb one)

  Alright, dammit. After having everyfuckinbody and their uncle's secret lovers hound me for I don't know how long, I finally made a damn blog site. I don't know what the hell to put on here at the moment and seeing as how I'm feeling a little pressured here like when someone comes up and tells you to "SAY SOMETHING FUNNY!!! HYUK HYUK HYUK!" (like you have a whole set lined up for such an obnoxious occasion. Shut the fuck up, dummy.) or when it's time for a latent homosexual in denial to wipe the nervous sweat away & prove himself at the ol' labe plate, I chose, rather than to whip out something new and panty-drenchin, to just waste time writing you a drawn-out excuse here and then I lazily added 3 of my old pieces from my last failed blog (god, that fucking word's stupid). So here it is, fuckers. Judge me. Tear me down. Give me cyber-blowies equal to that of the metaphorical celluloid dick-sucking J.J. Abrams gave to Spielberg when he made Super-8. I don't care. I'm a needy bitch that yearns for your attention so give it to me fierce, Papi. If you do happen to dig my future scribblings, I added a "share" option on the side of the page under my breath-taking self-portrait so you can help whore me out to strangers in hopes that this puppy learns to shit outside. If you don't, just talk your shit in the comments and I'll be open to any of it...I'll probably just tell you to go fuck yourself though since I have issues with any thoughts or ideas having to do with me not being better than you. In any case...that's all I got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment