Sunday, July 1, 2012

NOBODY FUCKING CARES! SO JUST SACK THE FUCK UP, YOU DRIZZY-BANGIN', TWI-HARD, SOGGY SKINNY JEANED, JIZZ-MOPS!

"My shoe's untied!"
      I think that this shit in schools nowadays where nobody loses and everybody wins an award for fucking nothing is sickening. Are you really protecting these kids' feelings? Sure, but at what fuckin cost, man? You're making these little snack-packs so sensitive that they can't deal with disappointment once it's time to leave the nest. "Oh, I didn't get the job. My life's over. Guess I'll kill myself." "Deary me, the lady left. Guess I'll cry to that kid on the internet that I met one time in kindergarten 15 years ago." "I got that new Drake album! Wanna go listen to it while we sit in a room full of dudes & chat about our emotions?" "My feelings are hurt." "Please don't put me down. I'm sad." Sad?? Put you down??? Drake album???? These things are not something that belong in a grown-up's vocab, you fucking fallopian tube!! What the fuck, man? Kids need competition in their lives so that they know that sometimes YOU FUCKING LOSE!! The world is jampacked with disafuckinpointment, little sister! Get em used to it. It's like those fuckers that handle venomous snakes. After a while, they build an immunity to the poison. Sure, they get sick at first, but it doesn't phase em in the long. These kids need to build defenses to learn how to shake the world's venom off. Otherwise, you got all these moist fuckin towellettes sloggin around poutin to fuckin strangers about speed bumps in their sad ass lives. "Hey, man, how's it goin?" "Not so good. My girlfriend got mad at me for buying the wrong flavored creamer. It hurt my feelings and now I'm sad." What? I don't give a shit your feelings, faggot! It's a fuckin greeting. Say "good" or "fine," leave it at that and get the fuck outta my face with that garbage. You got problems? Huh? World got you down? Awww. It must be rough being the only one with issues. Please, inform the world about the argument you had with the girlfriend you met three fucking weeks ago. Then, do me a favor...go walk around outside and find the first person you see with a smile on their face. You see that shit? That's a mask, motherfucker, because I guarandamntee you that bitch has issues too, but they put that mask on in public because that's what grown folks fucking do! Nobody gives two shits or a flying fuck about your goddamn problems cuz we all got our own and we put on this mask on the outside because we know how inconsiderate it is to burden others with bullshit that they more than likely couldn't care less about because they got enough of their own bullshit weighing down their shoulders. "But I just need someone to talk to." Yeah? Well they got folks who get paid for that shit so unless you wanna break me off a bankroll, you can drag your little heartbroken feet off somewhere else. Your teachers & parents should've treated you like shit when you fucked up as a kid. They should've let that snake bite your sorry ass a few times. That's not my fault. Don't punish me because you were raised like a sick fuckin butterfly. No, you don't need meds. No, you don't need a drink or to smoke a bowl cuz once that shit wears off, you're just gonna start bringin people down again. So just fuck off, fairy. Learn to fuckin deal. Nobody gives a fuck about you and nobody's gonna fuckin give you a goddamn ribbon for losing this round. You lost. You got hurt. QUIT FUCKIN TWEETING TEARY-EYED SAD-FACE EMOTICONS ABOUT IT AND GRAB YOUR GODDAMN NUTSACK, YOU SORRY CUNT! Throw some dirt on that shit and walk it off. You're done. On to the next round. Sappy motherfuckers make me fuckin sick as shit & they're everywhere I go lately. Work, facebook, outside my home....I can't escape these mustache-clad labias. I hate you. Goddammit, I just plain fucking hate you. Your mother fucking failed and she should be plenty fuckin disappointed at the soft little wad of malleable clit-sweat putty that she neglected to prepare for the world. You, boy, are a disgrace to fuzzy-peached real men everywhere. You should cut off that useless inverted vagina you use to take your little pee-pees and donate it to some respectable bull-dike  that I'm sure could kick your ass in a pissing contest.
     Am I a one string banjo? Sure seems like it lately, but if I am, I'm Ronny fuckin Cox and your that little inbred retard dueling me at the beginning of Deliverance. Yeah, you'll probably outplay me, but at the end of the day, you're still a sad little retard that no one wants to be around.
"Why doesn't Wayne ever look at me
when we kiss anymore?"
     I'll step down off my soap box for now, but you little self-tanning, skinny jean rockin, Drake fan fallopa-faggots should really think about what we talked about here today. You're murdering the future of our gender. You are the beginning of the end of our world. Not pollution. Not global fuckin warming. Not any kind of war. No. YOU! Just you. So, honestly, PLEASE...please stop openly advertising your miniscule bullshit first-world pimples on the ass that is your life to the rest of us because we're too motherfuckin busy trying to stay on top of our own two feet. Learn to tie your own fuckin shoes, faggot.



Thank you,
YeeahhBuddie De La Grasa Salchicha



No comments:

Post a Comment